Instant CTD

SoloSage47

AFAIK access violation is a problem with memory. It could be one of a few things

1. It doesn't have permission

2. It cannot find the information in memory

3. RAM is broken

#3 is unusual and unlikely to ever be the problem especially in this case.

#1 Could be a problem but generally with skyrim it isn't about that

So we're left with #2. It can't find the information in memory. Why would that be?

Basically (and this is as far as I know, so take it as a grain of salt).... A mod is trying to access something in memory that isn't there. What is it trying to access? I don't know but most probably reference from a master file that isn't there or hasn't loaded yet (bad load order). BUT you should run LOOT and see if there's any missing masters. If it can't find anything and there's no errors and you successfully sorted and applied the load order and it keeps crashing then you should do the A/B testing. Narrow it down. Disable all your mods, run the game, see if it works. Good? OK. Now enable the biggest mods you have and run it again, still OK? No? Disable some of those mods and see which one is causing the issue and go from there.

Just looking at your list I see A LOT of JK patches. Isn't there a consolidated file with all of those so you don't have to run like 300 mods? You also have Bruma patches but I don't think you have Bruma? Hard to tell but Bruma is problematic with some mods from what I've been reading right now. It might be that as well. Running LOOT is likely going to help you figure this out at least.

Edited by hedgie2019

First of all: I'm no papyrus expert. The log you posted yesterday however speaks quite a clear language. Those "missing this, cannot initialize that..." patterns usually occur when you uninstall mods during a playthrough. They are caused by scripts and other data baked into your save.

I'd recommend starting a completely new game and testing with this new game. If the CTD still happens with the new game, it's most likely a mod problem. Otherwise it's a problem with your savegame.

If the problem is your save game, you can use a save game cleaner like this one:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031

Warning: Use save game cleaners at your own risk. Always make sure to have a backup file. Save game cleaners are always "unsafe". They can rescue your beloved save games - or finally destroy them beyond repair...

Please read the previous comments before you begin to reply. Cause if you did you'd know that you aren't the first person to suggest that and that my game crashes regardless if I try saved game or new game.. Can you tell me why I CTD when trying to start a new game? Cause that would be helpful
#tellmesomethingidontknow

First of all: I'm no papyrus expert. The log you posted yesterday however speaks quite a clear language. Those "missing this, cannot initialize that..." patterns usually occur when you uninstall mods during a playthrough. They are caused by scripts and other data baked into your save.

I'd recommend starting a completely new game and testing with this new game. If the CTD still happens with the new game, it's most likely a mod problem. Otherwise it's a problem with your savegame.

If the problem is your save game, you can use a save game cleaner like this one:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031

Warning: Use save game cleaners at your own risk. Always make sure to have a backup file. Save game cleaners are always "unsafe". They can rescue your beloved save games - or finally destroy them beyond repair...

Edited by SoloSage47

Figured out a few of my issues a couple nights ago .

The reason my game ctd instantly apon load was because I added the "Snazzy furniture" mod, which was conflicting with jk's interiors so removing that allowed me to access the main menu once more but alas I still crashed apon attempting to start a new game and I found out that that was because I had ELFX and lux. So apon removing lux I was able to startup a new game without issues but that was only after I deactivated bruma and LOTD which was causing my game to have an infinite loading screen apon startup.. Not quite sure why that happens but I would still like to use LOTD and bruma someday if I can figure out why they aren't working...

Soo anyone who has solved the LOTD/Bruma Infinite load problem please comment below and let me know..

Edited by SoloSage47

see my answer in the tech support section where you also spoke about this

Is there a way to delete this post? Didn't intend to post so many duplicate issue feeds. Just wasn't sure where the appropriate section to post was..