Aqualad/Aquagirl and half measures.

BlazeStryker

Aqualad/Aquagirl's been under a bit of scrutiny of late. I was chatting with MrBaloneyPony on the subject in the comments of his own take on the issue Deadlier Waters which nerfs immunity to water-borne radiation and raises the levels.

I can understand his assertion that the depth of the hazard (pun intended) is wimpy but disagree that one shouldn't be able to adapt to radiation in the water. (Given the Children of Atom and Dogmeat (to say nothing of Lead Belly) I assert that the top level of Rad Resistance should be immunity such as the Chiildren enjoy) That said, immunity to drowning and water stealth are... implemented a bit poorly.

I was thinking that a mod to raise resistance to water radiation and double or triple breath holding duration while granting a layer of Camoflage when in the water would be good for the first level of Aqualad/Aquagirl. Full swimming immunity, water-breathing and indetectibility in the water can be held out for Level 2. As it is, the stealthy types may well complain about there being no benefit until level two while the swimmers never bother beyond the first level.