Wtf? "Gold Peices"?!

Theodarius

we get it clone, im just showing the errors so they get fixed, either way, i thought u got more money by Downloading mods from the site and ur posts, like that first dude had like downloaded every mod so had lots mo money compared to me who has only downloaded 2 mods but has 30.45% of the posts

I uninstalled the previous money mod and reinstalled a new one which still needs tweaking - I haven't been home since yesterday morning so haven't been able to work on it.

The new money system rewards new members with 100 gold pieces, yet people who have already registered don't get that gold. I will provide everyone with the exact amounts and how to make money later on, but needless to say the script is very cool and you can purchase anything from temporary "Glowing Names" to "Freelance Moderator" status.

Gold can ONLY be earnt on the forums (you don't get gold for downloads).

So chill and be patient (and stop complaining)

Glowing names? Tight.

I've seen a website where you had weapons/armour and HP and MP. That would kick ass over here. I'd be able to extract my wrath upon those with a post count that owns mine. :-)

Now mind you, they'd have all the cash, so I'd be running up with my |_|83|>\1337 chitin dagger or wooden staff of doom while they'd just smite me with, I dunno, Clutterbane, so ... meh...

Archived