Wtf? "Gold Peices"?!

Theodarius

Spam is my responsibility. Spam, and I'll delete your messages and fine you twice the gold that you made off them. *Shakes stick*

Aside from that annoying bout of modness, I guess the GP system is nice. I would negate Theodarius' post count, but someone already has :-)

Spam is my responsibility. Spam, and I'll delete your messages and fine you twice the gold that you made off them. *Shakes stick*

Aside from that annoying bout of modness, I guess the GP system is nice. I would negate Theodarius' post count, but someone already has :-)

So what exactly does negating someone's post count do? It seems different from just lowering the number of posts. Please keep in mind that I'm a n00b here, so try to refrain from beating me over the head with frozen sticks of salami while you answer my (probably stupid) question. :D

I'm a mod at another forum that uses this same bbs software, and we don't have half the options you have here!! I'm impressed...

yea, invision board has alot of cool mods you can install in it :rolleyes:

So I've noticed... I shall have to get on our admins' case about doing more. Of course, we seem to be having enough problems with switching servers every two months and losing everything, so I hardly see the point in adding cool new features. :unsure:

Negate post count is a mean feature which basically turns your post count into negative numbers - so if someone has 300 posts and someone negates them - he'll have -300 and have to work his way up from there - ouch :X

Archived