Wtf? "Gold Peices"?!

Theodarius

Negate post count is a mean feature which basically turns your post count into negative numbers - so if someone has 300 posts and someone negates them - he'll have -300 and have to work his way up from there - ouch :X

"Ouch" is right!!! Though I can see where that's a useful tool in battling trollers and spammers. Yet priced at a range that avoids misuse of the tool. Very smart!

We had someone at another forum I go to rack up a 4,500 post count in under three months. Post counts meant everything to him. Sure would have been nice to have a negative post count feature there... <_< A real piece of work, he was! All he ever did was whine about complain about how awful his life was, and he wouldn't listen to any of the advice we gave him. He was 21, living with his parents, still got an allowance, hated going out of his room and never wanted to leave home. Then one day he made a post (that sounded like a two-year old's temper tantrum) bashing every longtime member as well as the admin. His membership lasted about 5 minutes after that. He then signed up on the board that I'm a mod at and we banned him on principle. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived