I think New update broke my game

So basically I updated a day or two ago to the newest version of vortex. Usually that is all fine and dandy then I noticed an issue. Whenever I would load a new mod, whether it was installation or even just enabling it or disabling it, every single mod I have installed deploys over. Which basically means that, for my game at least, it treats it like i uninstalled all 400+ mods I have and then installed them all over again. So when I go into my save it either crashes after the loading screen pulls up, or it makes me go through the process of configurating my mods over again. So like when you install Gun For Hire, the pop up menu that shows up whenever you first load in to your game, that happens every time I load my game. Which also means every single weapon I had gotten up to this point is gone if it is not vanilla. Like the zap gun for instance is deleted from my inventory and reappears in the root cellar. I have no clue why this is happening and even if I turn off auto deploy and hit the deploy button manually it does it for all my mods. I have no clue how to fix this. I would upload a video of what is going on but there is a tiny file size limit.

Guest deleted34304850

So basically I updated a day or two ago to the newest version of vortex. Usually that is all fine and dandy then I noticed an issue. Whenever I would load a new mod, whether it was installation or even just enabling it or disabling it, every single mod I have installed deploys over. Which basically means that, for my game at least, it treats it like i uninstalled all 400+ mods I have and then installed them all over again. So when I go into my save it either crashes after the loading screen pulls up, or it makes me go through the process of configurating my mods over again. So like when you install Gun For Hire, the pop up menu that shows up whenever you first load in to your game, that happens every time I load my game. Which also means every single weapon I had gotten up to this point is gone if it is not vanilla. Like the zap gun for instance is deleted from my inventory and reappears in the root cellar. I have no clue why this is happening and even if I turn off auto deploy and hit the deploy button manually it does it for all my mods. I have no clue how to fix this. I would upload a video of what is going on but there is a tiny file size limit.

correlation does not mean causality.

you're conflating the latest update with your issues. your issues are nothing to do with the latest update.

Guest deleted34304850

without seeing your system, no-one can answer based on what you've shared so far. there's a sticky post that you can reference to provide more information, but what you've shared so far isn't enough to give you a good answer. just know that the latest update didn't cause the issues you have described.

Edited by 1ae0bfb8

Have you tried loading multiple save files? The behavior your describing seems to be the behavior you'd get if you accidentally saved with your mods disabled and you are trying to load that save.

Either that or every single mod that is restarting had its file name changed and is now considered a different mod.

You didn't have any merged mods with the originals disabled, did you?

Guest deleted34304850

What would you need to see?

read the sticky - it contains all you need to provide for someone to help you.

also in an (unwanted) DM to me, you said you had used LOOT on your load order, which for reasons that are unclear to me, you omitted from your initial post. what else have you omitted, in order to frame your problem to be solely down to the latest update of vortex, and absolutely nothing to do with any actions you may have taken?