Why should I care?

Stronglav

Why should I care about what happens to Goodsprings?----I just leave the town and go about my business.

They can protect themsefls if they want.If they are too dumb to organize and defend their home its their problem.

They deserve to die.Help your self because nobody will help you.

Primm?Law in primm?Again I dont care.Pay me and then I will bring someone.Nobody will do anything for you for free.

Why they cant do it themselfs and brign someone to primm?

Nipton:Legion burned them?Ok.I will loot the houses and go on.Its not my problem.

Why must I as a courier decide the fate of something?I dont care leave me alone.

I dont want to.And if the game doesnt give me any choice I will side with House.Why?

Comfortable living in Lucky 38.

Solve your own problems I am not your babysitter.

West side problems free side problems NCR problems...

People leave me alone!!

Repair your own helious power station.I dont care.

You don't have to do any of that, go straight to the Strip from the Doc's house, install Yes Man and then you're free to skip the second half of the story as well.

Not doing anything because you can't be bothered is an option for like 99% of the game. (Obsidian really made a miscall not including that "Courier just f*#@s off" joke ending.)

A complete lack of ambition, motive, and conviction in a character generally doesn't make for an interesting role-playing experience though.

Edited by Radioactivelad

Not doing anything because you can't be bothered is an option for like 99% of the game. (Obsidian really made a miscall not including that "Courier just f*#@s off" joke ending.)

A complete lack of ambition, motive, and conviction in a character generally doesn't make for an interesting role-playing experience though.

Far Cry 6 lets the player leave after the tutorial and get a special cutscene before the credits roll, I rarely laugh out loud at video game things but it was fantastic.

Why should I care about what happens to Goodsprings?

lol good question! I felt obligated to help because Doc Mitch helped me get fixed up after I was left for dead. Plus the chick who gives me the varmint rifle seemed nice. Playing on hardcore and very hard difficulty I took all her lessons to help me re-calibrate my brain after being shot in the head, and she showed me a source of fresh water. I needed a place to sleep and luckily there were unowned sleeping bags near the water source. Then I go to the bar to get some food and a couple of beers, and this prick powder ganger comes in being a total f*#@head to everyone, ruining my buzz. So I went hunting some geckos and rad scorpions to level up and spec'd out explosives. Then I got some dynamite and gathered the whole town together and we killed all the attacking powder ganger f*#@heads. Then I got drunk at the bar after.

Then I remember I almost got killed by that prick Benny and he stole me package. Currently tracking him down, planing to cut his head off and shove it up his ass.

Edited by Mackintoke

Why should I care

Hey this gives me an idea for a player home mod called ...

Get off my Porch / Lawn / Property ... err sumthin to that effect.

But also maybe something more in depth , like the player is a druid type character allied with all the animal type creatures , and wants to wipe out all the humans extending that to ghouls , super mutants & robots , or just anything post hominid in the evolutionary tree ???

Why should I care

Hey this gives me an idea for a player home mod called ...

Get off my Porch / Lawn / Property ... err sumthin to that effect.

But also maybe something more in depth , like the player is a druid type character allied with all the animal type creatures , and wants to wipe out all the humans extending that to ghouls , super mutants & robots , or just anything post hominid in the evolutionary tree ???

Player commands an army of sentient death claws and the mission is to cleanse the world off a human scum