Why should I care?

Stronglav

Wow I don't know what happened , but this thread stopped showing in my content ... was there before ?

Anyways ... I forgot about the DeathClaws ... but my pinnacle beast I was thinking about was the Yao guai .

Can you remind me of the lore behind why there are "Deathclaws" ? Cuz needs to still follow a lore avenue.

And they would be the end of the progression line anyways ... otherwise ... what motivation would you have to play ?

But anyways to flesh out what I was thinking ... err to start , where my thinking came from .

I have been wanting to make a starcraft similar with the Geck and NV assets.

This endeavor requires new maps for every encounter (small world)

And one of the factions is creatures = Zerg .

So with this idea ... could just play the zerg against the vanilla map.

If you are familiar with the zerg ... they require "Creep" to build upon.

So in this druid/beast master mod ... I suggest the player has to green the land ... Trees, bushes, grass ... and that will be the creep.

Then can place creature dens , that "PlaceAtMe" animal creatures. Also player has item like the groovatron ... you shoot actors with it to give them a package. Only effective on creatures for this.

For armour of this druid char ... I keep seeing the

Ghillie suit ... anybody else have suggestion ?

And so I guess is the way to tell people to get off your porch ?

Keep moving the porch towards them :devil: :nuke: :pirate:

Can you remind me of the lore behind why there are "Deathclaws" ? Cuz needs to still follow a lore avenue.

Are you asking why deathclaws exist?

Deathclaws were created by the U.S. military through genetic engineering. The idea was to replace regular soldiers with deathclaws in close quarter combat. Facing an army of deathclaws would probably be fairly terrifying, so you can see why the military thought it would be effective. However, it's not clear from the lore if deathclaws were ever actually used in combat.

The deathclaws that had been created by the military escaped after the Great War (the big nuclear war) and have been roaming free ever since. The Master (Fallout 1) tinkered with deathclaws and the FEV, and the Enclave also continued experiments with deathclaws and dumped a pack of very intelligent deathclaws into Vault 13 in Fallout 2.

The deathclaws that are encountered in Fallout New Vegas are usually descended from the first generation of deathclaws that escaped from the U.S. military after the Great War. In Fallout 3, the Enclave at Raven Rock is continuing to experiment with deathclaws. As a result, you may encounter deathclaws that are fitted with "domestication units", which are an Enclave invention to control the deathclaws. If you have the deathclaw control scrambler from the Brotherhood of Steel, you can use this to scramble the domestication units, which will frenzy the Enclave's deathclaws and cause them to attack the Enclave's own troops.

Are you asking why deathclaws exist?

Deathclaws were created by the U.S. military through genetic engineering.

Thanks ... and with a little wiki research , I see their base dna is that of a jackson's chameleon .

So yep I guess they would fall under animal creature allies for this premise then ?

And considering it just takes some base dna for that ... would mean robot dogs and others that still have their brains would qualify too ?

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing wrong with playing neutral. Just get what you want and who cares about what anyone else wants! I think I've played this way the most.

I recently decided to try the game as a purely evil character. Its not something I identify with personally so it was kinda tough to get started joining the legion and what not. Bunch of creeps. But as I went on I realized this is a super fun play style. Also focused on melee this go around which is tough at start but pretty fun when you level up.

I especially enjoyed the Legion quest where you help the spy. Such good questing!

Anyways, I like how this game can be played in a variety of ways that are meaningful. not a lot of games can do that well.

Edited by ArmlessWunder

Nothing wrong with playing neutral. Just get what you want and who cares about what anyone else wants! I think I've played this way the most.

I recently decided to try the game as a purely evil character. Its not something I identify with personally so it was kinda tough to get started joining the legion and what not. Bunch of creeps. But as I went on I realized this is a super fun play style. Also focused on melee this go around which is tough at start but pretty fun when you level up.

I especially enjoyed the Legion quest where you help the spy. Such good questing!

Anyways, I like how this game can be played in a variety of ways that are meaningful. not a lot of games can do that well.

There is no reason to play as a psychopath.The game doesnt let you to play as raging lunatic.There is no reason to go on killing spree as a character.

Muhahaha they shot me in the head and now I am gonna wipe out everything thats breating around here!!

No reason.

There is no reason to play as a psychopath.The game doesnt let you to play as raging lunatic.There is no reason to go on killing spree as a character.

Muhahaha they shot me in the head and now I am gonna wipe out everything thats breating around here!!

No reason.

I expect you to help me with this mod in key moments ... of which you will of course be given credit.

The modding team is forming ... do you want to be a part ?

No reason.

I expect you to help me with this mod in key moments ... of which you will of course be given credit.

The modding team is forming ... do you want to be a part ?

I will help you gladly if you want to.I dont care about the credits.I just like to help if i can help someone i will.

Well, let’s face it, for the most part all the Fallouts are nothing more than babysitting or games of go fetch.

At least if you want, you and your gang of sloots can run rampant through the land killing indiscriminately and be the most evil bunch to ever rule the land.

Come to think of it, all the Skyrim games are that way too, pretty liberating being the worse, most depraved monsters in the realm.

You should try it.