freeze as soon as race menu closes lal and or immediate disappearing mara as soon as loading the save in cell

solomondantell

ok so i have been doing about a night and a half trying to start a new save.... i have a laundry list of mods but i have repeatedly run with this exact load out before with little or no issue. i tried to switch from LAL to skyrim unbound and had a mess of problems with loot so i gave up and went back to lal now it has always been finiky for me useually after about ten or so restarts i get to get past the freeze as soon as im out of race menu this has continued... however my mcm needs me to save and then load the save due to some script mod or something now as soon as i do this... my character falls down then pickes them selvbes up get a pop up that says fall down then another that says get up and then my camera controls only work about fifty fifty and i have zero hud and the mara statue has vanished? now if its just a case of i need to find the invisible mara statue i dont mind that much but the inabilty to look around and or use my hud is kinda diffucult if anyone can help with litaraly any of the three compounding problemns i will be very grateful and give you an internet cookie point or as many as you want....

so i figured it out i was being very very dumb.... no clue why but i had a beth net copy and a nexus copy and they were not playing nice .... obvious i know..... so having removed the bethnet copy i can safely come back and try to use the main nexus copy when i feel like and further use skyrim unbound as i planned for current playthru yay me for finding out im not just dumb im a special kind of dumb

Edited by solomondantell