Mod request for changing weapon wheel control

amokrun1

So first off, I hope this isn't breaking any rules but what I am looking for is to modify something in the great Just Mods Assorted by Yvileapsis. If this is against policy to ask here for this I will cease and desist completely, and apologies in advance.

I bind my forward and backward movement to left and right mouse buttons respectively(I know it's weird). There's something in JAM's weapon wheel that causes forward and backward movement to be disabled when it is engaged. I tried remapping movement keys just to see if it's unrelated to mouse buttons but it works fine with other key assignments, It has to do with the buttons themselves, I believe. Poking around in GECK I managed to free up backwards movement so now I can backpedal with the weapon wheel active but forward is still disabled and I simply cannot see what I need to change to make it happen. So that's all I want: a simple script adjustment that frees up forward movement with left mouse button(keyscan 256).

I could even do it on my own if someone could tell me which adjustment(s) to make. Again, hope this is not out of line to ask this.