Vortex download fail and 403 forbbiden error

0bixodesumano

Soo, i was trying to download a mod from nexus as usual, 'till yesterday everything was fine, but now everytime i try to download any mod from nexus i get 3 error messages;

1- "failed to fetch game list" and the message is something like: "invalid json (a bunch of comand lines)" don't know what it is.

2- "Failed to resume dowload" and the message reads: "Requesting url (mod url here) failed with status: "403 forbbiden", invalid request. i've tried with different mods, but all of them results in the same error, i've tried with other games, same thing

3- "Download failed" clicking in show details reveals: "I/O Error" also tried with different games, same problem.

4- And last thing is that nexus mods main page crashes after a couple of seconds, everything in the browser works fine, is just nexus web page

I've attached some screenshots, First is the "download failed" error message, second is the 2 error notifications, third is the failed to resume download, fourth is the error message from "failed to fetch game list" and last one is the web browser page-crash message.

Edited by 0bixodesumano