Hii! Looking for a good spawn mod

Amendesu

Pack Attack: NPC Edition. You can get it from Greslins's Discord. I have been running this for quite a while now, and I LOVE IT. It is very configurable, from vanilla, to insane. :D So, gotta be careful with it. The random patrols especially. I had them set too high, and couldn't build for more than a few minutes in my settlements, before I had to stop and deal with the random bad guys wandering in. :D

Heyas Amadeus/Tanner!

another good one is https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/57842 Skk Combat Stalkers.

It'll keep you on your toes! :D

Another really good mod is Game Configuration Menu. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/33759 This one allows you to change the frequency of random encounters, how long it takes for areas to respawn, along with a big host of other very useful utilities. If you want to try it out tho, I also recommend MCM Settings Manager, to save the settings that you put into MCM. On it's own, MCM doesn't save them, when you exit the game :sad: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/56195

[Edit] Correction, it doesn't save them across game saves. It will save you a lot of time, if you choose to play a different character. ( I have no excuse, I dunno WHAT i was thinking before....)[/Edit]

Guest deleted34304850

best solution - download all of skk50's mods. ALL of them.

some of them are on nexus - all of them are on his own website. you can have the most amazing fun with the skk50 mods including settlement attacks, random spawning hunter groups in the world and so much more. each mod is entirely configurable giving you complete control over everything - how many spawns, how often, how strong they are, how strong you are - you can have settlements go hostile on you - you can have feral spawn and chase you around the map at night.......

plus - all the mods are incredibly stable and work with everything.

do yourself a huge favor and get wotc out of your load order. it hasn't been updated in years and was an unstable mess for the short period it was actually relevant.

SKK50 is your one-stop shop to making FO4 into the game you want. youre welcome.

Hello. The only mod, add new enemies, don't cause so many problems, like the War of the commonwealth mod, is the mod Native peoples of the commonwealth, but the author, keep the mod not show. Try to find it at other sites, have Fallout 4 mods. That's all. Thanks.

Amadeus - No probs! I know, this game has too many open areas where there could be a lot more stuff in there to beat up, gun down, and instigate violence. Ya know, to get that aggression out, of course :laugh:

I will also second opinion what 1ae is saying about SKK's mods. SKK really, really knows what he's doing, and provides some very great mods for us. He's also active here on the forums, so he's a part of the community, that he contributes mods to :D

Oh.... and he hates Preston Gravy allllmost as much as I do :D

i try today this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/56395

from the author made the Native Peoples of the Commonwealth

.....Well, i try it, and it cause 15 CTD at 24 game minutes. i am sorry but this mod is worst than War of the Commonwealth. What kind of computer must have, someone to use any of those 2 mods ? Sorry

Edited by romalight

Yes. Who want a mod, give so much stress.

Native Peoples of the Commonwealth are a great mod, and the new people are 50% friendly and 50% enemies, so you can see them fight each other and that produce a lot of fun. ( because i play this game many years, i manage to have at a folder also, mods i don't use, so even the authors here decide not to give them anymore, that was not my problem ......and also i find some sites, give those....deleted mods, back )