Almalexia

Stampede

Just before I leave the office I thought I'd post this topic and you guys could give me your always interesting opinions:

When you fight Almalexia in Sotha-Sil she is wearing this weird tusked helm with little pointy teeth.

Why? Why'd she feel the urge to put it on? For battle? Disguise :lol: haha if it's armor surely she'd wear the whole set?

Let me know what you think.

Just before I leave the office I thought I'd post this topic and you guys could give me your always interesting opinions:

When you fight Almalexia in Sotha-Sil she is wearing this weird tusked helm with little pointy teeth.

Why? Why'd she feel the urge to put it on? For battle? Disguise :lol: haha if it's armor surely she'd wear the whole set?

Let me know what you think.

well i think its meant to look intimidating... maybe its standard godly fashion when going into battle! or perhaps she didnt want to mess up her face or godly make-up? :P i mean she does have some fairly ornate patterns on that face of hers, imagine the hours it must've taken in front of the heart of lorkhan!... or maybe its like dagoth ur's ability to alter the skin of his followers and his own to make a wierd face mask out of her own skin!

neways im rambling :P

It seems to be a common thing when she fights. If you look at the statue of her fighting Mehrunes Dagon (before it gets destroyed by the fabricants), she has the same thing. I guess, even with her godly powers she didn't want to risk her pretty face getting scarred.

Hey thanks for the interest guys

re CMAC: Yeah I agree those teeth give it a sort of bugs bunny meets nosferatu quality

re Switch: Probably right there, I always got the impression she was very fond of her looks...

re boohoomoo: You know, I never even noticed that! I'll definitely check out that statue!

ha ha i found 1 of those masks that almelx.......... was wearing it's a deadric face of god! if u find 1 it's good. it looks cool on me chars face! B)

Archived