Which Fallout 4 version should be required at least?

What about releasing to Xbox? Isn't it stuck on 1.10.50?

Totally NO, 99.98% of my solutions are released on Xbox and they are all published with the CK version for Fallout4.exe 1.10.162.0 or above

Although Fallout4.exe 1.10.162.0 f*#@s downtown Boston framerates to unusable on Xbox hardware that was fine before that cancerous CC ESL stuffing update.

Why "Totally NO"? I didn't say you can't release to Xbox (I release using the current CK as well).

I just said you will be supporting an older version of the game (the OP's question).

Or are you saying the xBox version is not equivolent to 1.10.50?

I am very happy to be corrected on that.

All right I won't support anyone

Dont stop! We all have a truck load of your excellent mods.

How about release for the latest (1.10.162+) and just say 'may' work on some ealier version, but it is not supported.

I find the bigger issue is DLC/UFO4P requirements...(but if you specify UFO4P/all the DLC's then they will be running a later version anyway so makes your question moot).

It becomes very tedious, very fast supplying UFO4P, NoDLC, esl, and esp versions of the same mod.

Edited by PJMail

Or are you saying the xBox version is not equivolent to 1.10.50?

I am very happy to be corrected on that.

Xbox supports extended ESL numbering introduced in PC version 1.10.162.0 and runs mods published with Creation Kit 1.10.162.0.

Plus downtown Boston framerates sudenly stopped working on Xbox One hardware in November 2019 when PC version 1.10.162.0 was published.

Clues are in the facts.

Clearly I did a poor job in my research, I thought the last update was 2018.

Thanks again for the correction. I should have guessed they would get the latest version with all that CC content pushed out.