Somehow fixt lip sync problems, its seems lol

Cambionn

Okay. We all know that the latest Skyrim patch (1.9) had killed lipsync to be half a second of time right? a very annoying bug. As I have not heard it being fixt, I suppose its my screwing around with files that has done the trick lol.

First I used to use a High Poly head mesh for females, but I deleted it. It gave ugly neck seams, and it seemed to just not fit on the CBBE body (while vanilla is fine). I remade my character using the console command showracemenu and everything seemed fine. Seemed...

I talked to the female blacksmith in Whiterun, her mouth didn't move and her face got blurry. I thought it just got blurry cause of hot air from the forge.

Then I went to my home breezehome. I went to the cellar where Lydia was. But when I came close, her mouth stayed shut and her face got blurry, while not having a forge anywhere close. Soon I started to realize all woman of skyrim went on doing telekinesis way of talking.

AS any idiot having trouble with f***ing up there game, I went googling. All I found where people complaining about how Skyrim patch 1.8 0r 1.9 made the lip sync delay around half a second from the actual words, a very annoying problem.

With the head, came some custom files to make the morphs work. Cause not knowing what else to do to fix it, I replaced the facial one (femalehead.tri) (the morphs in the character creator worked fine anyways). I also unpacked all .tri files from the Skyrim - meshes.bsa file, as these contain morphs either.

Without many hope I restarted my game...

It was fixt! I was happy as the woman gave up their psychic powers to talk more regular with me and each other again :smile:.

BUT WAIT! THERE IS MORE!

Men and Woman seemed to open their mouth when they talked, instead of afterwards. And when they silenced, their mouth closed instead of moving their mouth in silence.

The only annoying bug I ever had in Skyrim seemed fixt.

Now I will not link to the high poly head mesh I got a file from, as its by a modder who stole her stuff from DAZ3d makers. When I downloaded it, I did not know. The link I used (to an English translated version) is dead anyways, and was on a site that may not be named, or linked to, for its content.

But if you happen to be in possession of this mesh, or evilly know how to get it, and if you're annoyed by the lip sync problems caused by (one of) the latest patch, then you know that somehow, this might fix it.

I can not guarantee anything. I am no modder, have no experience with these files either, just a random person who seemed to have accidentally fixed an issue where she heart lots of complaints about and haven't heard about a fix.

Edited by TDOGH