7 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,559,820 posts
Nightmares 2.0

Warning: Add collection at your own peril!

fatman845681

fatman845681

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

so weird bug where every time i load a save all the mod start up stuff happens repeatedly also i cant drop weapons they are automatically readded but as a different version

gizmoandback

gizmoandback

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 32 posts

Was happy with the first couple of revisions but now it seems everything has quit working. Issues like complete darkness for days, taking damage when nothing is happening, having the red pill icon and nothing in the status to tell me what it is for, and last but not least unable to load the game on the first launch, it can take two or three tries before it loads up and that can take up to a minute sometimes.

Don't get me wrong, still love this idea but will wait for a little while for another revision.

SeventeenDead

SeventeenDead

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Was happy with the first couple of revisions but now it seems everything has quit working. Issues like complete darkness for days, taking damage when nothing is happening, having the red pill icon and nothing in the status to tell me what it is for, and last but not least unable to load the game on the first launch, it can take two or three tries before it loads up and that can take up to a minute sometimes.

Don't get me wrong, still love this idea but will wait for a little while for another revision.

Issues like complete darkness for days

This is intentional, as listed in the collection (Darker Nights 24/7)

taking damage when nothing is happening, having the red pill icon and nothing in the status to tell me what it is for

Are you playing on survival? Eating, drinking, sleeping properly? This collection is intended for that, and the damage is most likely coming from the immersive survival mod.

unable to load the game on the first launch

I will look into what may be causing this issue and the trouble with loading properly.

Extremely appreciate the feedback and big thanks for giving my collections a go.

gizmoandback

gizmoandback

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 32 posts

ok, sorry for the late response,

Miss read the description on Darker nights.

Yes, playing on survival. The red pill icon for using rad away or rad x, is showing. I have not used those at all. I will begin to lose health as if I am poisoned.

To better explain the loading issue, I launch my game through Vortex, and I get the blue circle from windows and the game will not actually load, If I sign out of windows and restart vortex it will on the seconded or third time of repeating the forementioned steps the game will get to the opening menu.

Again, sorry for the late response RL is keeping me busy these days.

maxcool123zw

maxcool123zw

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

no wonder it doesn't work. there are mods in here that got removed, and others that conflict like heck

C0Rs

C0Rs

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

A LOT of stuff is just invisible when i load in, not really sure what to do about it. im not skillful with modding n all that.

tick008

tick008

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 32 posts

I'm experiencing some of the same problems as the others have said, but I honestly don't know how much of it is anything you did. I played for awhile with just your list and experienced no problems. I tried to tweak it to add a couple of mods and change the ghouls (zombies) spawning for other enemies and then the problems started. I'm going to play around with it a little more and see what happens. All in all, I think you did a good job. Very nice collection and a very hard challenge.

Edit - Yeah, I messed with it and everything performs as it should. I don't see where any bugs are from your collection. Loving this now.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.002 seconds