Swap Vault-Tec HQ with L.O.B. Enterprises

lordvico

At first it sounds like a silly idea, but well, let's go:

Being THE HQ for Vault-Tec, Vault-Tec headquarters is a very interesting place to be explored to be so much tucked inside DC ruins - one needs to hop multiple stations to reach the area where the building is located, plus if the player want to just explore the HQ they risk to trigger Relly's rangers if they didn't want to start it right now. So the location where Vault-Tec HQ is located (Vernon Square) is full of things and quests to explore...

...in the other side we have Falls Church... is there anything interesting on that area after you finish the Lost Initiate subquest? I think not. And even being an interesting location, L.O.B. Enterprises doesn't have much place in the storyline to be "the" building on that area. It seems to fit more being a secondary building in a "crowded" area, like Vernon Square is.

So, my idea is to make a mod to "switch" both buildings of place. L.O.B. Enterprises went to sit on Vernon Square at the place Vault-Tec HQ sits in vanilla, and Vault-Tec HQ goes to Falls Church where L.O.B. is located. I think both external building models would need to be "facelifted" to get the proper symbols of the swapped organizations.

That would allow player to early find Vault HQ (right after Those! that normally is started when the player goes to Super Duper Mart or even try to cross the Ptolomac to go to the station to reach GNR.