Wife like Curie. Is it possible?

Volh1

Hi there! I have a strange idea about my next try in Fallout 4. I want to create Nate's wife looking exactly as Curie. Then playing as Nate I will have a companion looks like the wife. If I had an art degree I could do it manually just in the game creation menu. But I haven't it. Is there a technical way to do it?

Amazing follower tweaks let’s you mod character looks quite a bit, from hair and facial to body type, might want to give it a try.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26976

There’s also looks menu, and several Curie presets that can be used to remake Nora.

Or the easiest way would be just to marry Curie if that what you’re really wanting to do using this mod…

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21932

[Edit] To anybody reading this, looking for the same results... Read past this post, Vohl discovered a few things that I didn't know about. And has a working solution for what you're looking for [/edit]

Heyas Vohl. I would say that your best best is to use looksmenu, the in game console, and a savegame that you are not currently playing.

If you don't already have human curie as a companion, teleport her to you by doing this :

Open the console by tapping the tilde key. It's the ~ shaped key directly to the left of your 1 key.

now type in

player.moveto 102249

Tap the tilde key again to exit console and she will spawn near you.

Open the console, Now click on curie with your mouse, and make sure that it shows the id 102249 as the selected item.

type in slm 102249 tap your enter key, then tap the tilde again, to exit the console.

When you exit, looksmenu will show up for curie. She may go into T-Pose, they do that sometimes, but no worries.

Now, with looksmenu open, Choose Presets. When that opens choose the Save/Save Preset (sorry, can't remember what the wording is atm! :laugh: ) and then name the preset whatever it. You can now apply that preset to your wife, whenever you would like to, thru looksmenu :wink:

[Edit] looks menu will also allow you to make any changes to the face and hair that you want to, in game :wink: [/Edit]

Hope this helps you out :smile:

Thx, StormWolf01! You really helped me. So, if someone want to do something like this, you should know these things:

1. Human-like Curie have the code 1647c6.

2. You can save her preset, but it has a severe visual bug.

3. I found the one who made a Curie preset with makeup, makings, skin tone and without bug: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24990

4. Yep! You only need to install looksmenu and F4SE.

God bless mod makers! :happy:

Heyas Vohl, glad that it at least got you on track. That is crazy, wiki even gave me the wrong ID number for her! :(

What I'd read was that was the robot ID!

But really great that you were able to take it from there, and get it working for you.

And thanks TONS for the reminder about the visual bug. I'd thought that was only if you were trying to change the looks on Curie herself! So that info is Awesome to know.

Thanks so much for sharing that information. AND for posting how you got the solution that works for you. Terrific work watching out for the community! :D Kudos!