Purple Texture on Specific Set of Armor

EasternRomioi3

Hey guys, I am thinking about diving back into Skyrim but I have never been able to fix one issue I've had since January 2020. A friend of mine, who is no longer active in the community, made me a set of armors, mostly the vanilla ones but made it so they would conform to the UUNP body I was using. Every armor works perfectly except for the Hold guards armor (same issue with the Stormcloak armor). Specifically the area where the chainmail would be, is just a swathe of neon purple.

I reinstalled Skyrim all over again and installed the mods, all over again. I have the custom made mods on two separate flash drives as backups, and I even redownloaded them from the source, my buddy left them up after all these years. I would LOVE to get that fixed. I've had to use another hold guard armor replacer but it just feels foreign to me. I am actually quite partial to their vanilla look.

Furthermore, I have one more issue and it is unique to the vampire armor. Any time Serana has her default one on, or her mother does, their body doesn't fit it. Like, parts that should be covered are definitely not covered. I don't know how to fix that. Do you have any recommendations for a mod that would enhance Serana's armor look? Like, keep it similar to the vanilla but something that could solve the issue? My friend's mod is what is causing it. Even when my female PC wears it, things clip on her. I personally don't use any of the vampire stuff and have been forced to give Serana other armors and I feel it kinda takes away from the character's nostalgia.

I would be happy to provide my mod list if anyone was curious. I would love any assistance with this. If I have to restart the game, I will but I did that twice in 2020 (since we all had some downtime...) and it still didn't remedy the situation.

Oh and I would be happy to provide my rig's specs if needed.

Thank you in advance.