Cobra (from G.I. Joe) Uniforms for Fallout 4.

TheMultiBrony21

I agree!

Maybe even take it to the level of adding in a new faction that spawns. Like, a Cobra remnant (not THE Remnants) faction running around the commonwealth.

Oh, and we can't forget Baroness!

That's an interesting idea! But I'm mainly thinking of just outfits with customization. Like to be able to change the color of the uniform (with the exception of the Crimson Guard, most Cobra uniforms have various colors, with Blue, Black, and Red being the main ones, but White, Tan/Khaki, green, and camo are also options depending on unit) as well as equipment, to represent both the original cartoon Cobra Troopers as well as the more modernized version where they have a lot more equipment.

I agree!

Maybe even take it to the level of adding in a new faction that spawns. Like, a Cobra remnant (not THE Remnants) faction running around the commonwealth.

That's an interesting idea! But I'm mainly thinking of just outfits with customization. Like to be able to change the color of the uniform (with the exception of the Crimson Guard, most Cobra uniforms have various colors, with Blue, Black, and Red being the main ones, but White, Tan/Khaki, green, and camo are also options depending on unit) as well as equipment, to represent both the original cartoon Cobra Troopers as well as the more modernized version where they have a lot more equipment.

Aye, just getting the uniforms and gear into the game would be the start. ;)

Anything that follows is just icing on the cake :D

I agree!

Aye, just getting the uniforms and gear into the game would be the start. :wink:

Anything that follows is just icing on the cake :D

Yup! ^^