Dual Sheath Redux Patch.jar Borked?

Shadeybladey

I'm playing Skyrim plus all three DLCs patched to 1.9 and have the latest SKSE and SkyUI 5.1.

When I run Dual Sheath Redux Patch.jar it says that it "requires Dual Sheath Redux.esp, please include it in your load order."

But, OBVIOUSLY, it already IS in my load order or I would not be running the jar.

So what do I do now?

Cheers!

If you have the legendary version of Skyrim, which is Skyrim with all three DLCs, you should have USLEEP "Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch" installed. The latest version of USLEEP 3.0.15. At least that is what I understood you saying you had all three DLCs patched to 1.9.

Whether this will fix your problem I do not know but some mods depend on having USLEEP installed to function properly.

Cheers, I am still using the separate Unofficial Patches, but that was not the problem anyway and I check mod dependency with the Creation kit. None of the mods I use require USLEEP, but some require USKP.

Older versions of Dual Sheath Redux had the jar file in Data, but when I updated it, it was in:

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SkyProc Patchers

So using that jar, it worked.

But now my shield is under my feet instead of on my back.

So I removed Dual Sheath Redux.esp and Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp and everything's fine.

Thanks for trying to help.

:D