hardware issue?

Two nights ago I was playing and suddenly the fallout 76 froze some things on my screen such as a crosshair etc stretched and turn rainbow type colors the the screen went black and the pc rebooted itself. In event viewer I have seen a kernel power 41 and The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xfffff80023b6b451, 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff80023a61089, 0x0000000000000002). If anyone could give some insight would you please I am unsure what is going on. If any more info is needed I will try to prvide it thank you.

The cpu is overclocked and has been for 2 years so hopefullt its not it. I ran memtest 86 and on pass 3 test 7 it found an error so yeah it very well could be ram I also upgraded to a 3080 ti about 3 weeks ago so after reading about the issue it could be faulty or the drivers after I ddu'ed it and I have ran chkdsk and there was no errors with it. I'm not sure if I should keep running the pc to see if it happens again or just take it to a reputable shop where they really diagnos it hopefully but if any additional help or advice is welcome thank you.

i would do two things first:

1. downclock the cpu a bit.

2. lower ram speed a bit and check for a rock stable setting.

if you still encounter this error i would check or exchange graphics card and OS-SSD

i experienced 3200er ram running fine with 3600er setting in benchmarks but spreading ctd in a mem intensive game.

lowering mem to 3466 did the trick for me.

if you still encounter this error i would check or exchange graphics card and OS-SSD

i experienced 3200er ram running fine with 3600er setting in benchmarks but spreading ctd in a mem intensive game.

I'll give this a try thanks.

Yeah, I love it when folks bring their gaming rig into the shop, and I get paid to play their games. :D

Let Memtest go thru its complete test, unless, it starts spitting lots of errors. (it'll get tired of it aft a bit, and die anyway.....) See what happens. If your machine has been together for a while, likely wouldn't hurt to blow it out, and re-seat the RAM. That fixes a great many ills.

Well I have done the things suggested and other things googled to test and I guess it's time for process of elimination starting with the video card only because the manufacturer guarantees a new and not a refurb then on to the ram etc. Thanks for the help.