Toast Model (.Nif)

Oh thanks. I'm trying to make working kitchen appliances as a "Proof of concept mod" and a piece of toast would be great to pop out of one of the toaster slots.

(A way to cook without using the workbench menu)

(Other things will include a realistic coffee machine, baking oven, grill...)

• 8 months later...

ChuckYufarley can you please reupload the file again? I lost it in my file jungle

lol i s#*! you not when i say i have 50 gigs in my download folder alone..... So losing and having to redownload s#*! is a daily routine for me since i cant remember the names of the files im looking for... :P

ChuckYufarley can you please reupload the file again? I lost it in my file jungle

lol i s*** you not when i say i have 50 gigs in my download folder alone..... So losing and having to redownload s*** is a daily routine for me since i cant remember the names of the files im looking for... :tongue:

Heheh, when ever I go looking around to see if I can find a specific texture or model I'm like "oh, that's nice. Download" "that could be usefull. Download" "got to have that. Download" etc. ... and still end up creating myself what I was actually looking for :P