Weird issue at ICoW but I dont think its ICoW

chiefs4322

Using Immersive College of Winterhold, every morning the instructors conduct "class" and part of that is Phinis and students casting conjuration summons. At some point the casting of these summons causes reaction in every NPC in the room. "What in the world!" or "This cant be happening!" are some of the NPC comments as they all react and stop lessons for a while. Last time Colette moved toward the summoned atronach only to become permanently stuck in about the spot where Ancano messes with the Eye. I am using Apocalypse, Odin and Triumvirate spell packs.

This is such an odd thing I have no idea how to figure out the cause so any input would be very appreciated.

Looking at the comments page of ICoW might help. Maybe it's a known problem and someone already found a solution for it. If you don't find anything useful, you could also post your problem there. If you think you have a problem with a specific mod, it's usually best to ask directly on the mod's page.

If you want to do some testing yourself and suspect a conflict between ICoW and other mods, you can troubleshoot yourself.

1. The "trial and error approach": Disable / uninstall mods you suspect to conflict (or anything that might have something to do with the College of Winterhold) and test, if the problem persists. Maybe you'll find the culprit.

2. The more systematic approach: Load your complete load order in XEdit. Then check ICoW and see, what mods overwrite it. Now you have a starting point for changing laod order or maybe patching the problem.

Looking at the comments page of ICoW might help. Maybe it's a known problem and someone already found a solution for it. If you don't find anything useful, you could also post your problem there. If you think you have a problem with a specific mod, it's usually best to ask directly on the mod's page.

If you want to do some testing yourself and suspect a conflict between ICoW and other mods, you can troubleshoot yourself.

1. The "trial and error approach": Disable / uninstall mods you suspect to conflict (or anything that might have something to do with the College of Winterhold) and test, if the problem persists. Maybe you'll find the culprit.

2. The more systematic approach: Load your complete load order in XEdit. Then check ICoW and see, what mods overwrite it. Now you have a starting point for changing laod order or maybe patching the problem.

I went to the ICoW page and looked as well as posted a while back, no luck there. I have been avoiding the trial and error method til last as I have a dumb number of mods but it looks like I am there. For some reason I wasnt thinking the issue is a conflict but more like something running parallel to the game so I didnt think it would show but its silly not to look. Thanks for the input!