ello, I am the project lead for A Trip to The Bank, coming to the forums to ask for help. We've reached some of the final stages of the mod, and we've come a long way since the Alpha version of the mod, but we have come to find that we need the help of someone who knows a bit more about scripting than I do. The mod has a custom, unique and, from what I can tell, rather simple companion.

"His" name is Mr. Conley, and he is a machine from the Prime series of robots, but is unlike the others due to his history. Originally, he was used by a wealthy bank owner in robotic brawls, and held a record of going 86 rounds undefeated before the fights were outlawed for AI abuse thanks to the aggressive lobbying of PETAI. His name comes from the man in the "Old-Tyme Brawler" meme, who was a boxer who held the same record. After losing his ability to fight in the ring, his AI adapted to a new hobby of playing the piano. He now sits inside his owners bank, playing in a lobby to a crowd that hasnt come around in a few hundred years.

I've already gotten his mesh completed. C.I.B. supplied the human-sized Liberty Prime mesh and animations, and I have played around with a few meshes to give him a tux, top-hat and a brawlers mustache. Do you think you might be able to help me bring him to life?

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/fightmanred/Conley.png

Edited by KyoBladezen

• 2 weeks later...

We now have someone who is working on the scripting for Conley. However, we now need a voice actor who can do a good imitation of a 20th century englishman, somewhat similar to Animeme's Overly-Manly-Man meme rendition.