Fallout 4 on Intel hd 5500

Tusher48

Hi, everyone.

Is there anyone who played or playing fallout 4 on intel hd 5500 graphics?

I played the game fine at close to 30 fps, until now. I recently reinstalled the game (uninstalled for some reason), but nothing I do makes the game playable anymore. I can't even walk away from the first room.

But I played the game previous morning without any issue. I tried to change the settings. but nothing. Don't know what's the problem.
i know no one is concerned about a guy with low graphics. But, anyone can help, please.

Never tried to game with an integrated video chipset..... I am actually kinda surprised the game will even start, let alone get 30FPS..... even inside....

But, if it worked before...... Try the usual tricks. Restart your computer before firing up the game. Make sure there aren't a bunch of background processes eating up resources. Check and see if your antivirus is overly concerned about the game. (maybe add an exception for it?) See what you have that starts with windows, kill off the stuff you don't need.

Heyas Tusher :smile:

Ok, so yeah. I've played the game on several laptops that had integrated vid chipsets. Depending on the machine, it can be a chore to get some decent fun out of the game on machines like that.

But please, define "playable". As in lag, stutter, glitching, bad graphics, crashing, etc etc.

I'm kinda wondering if you had done some performance enhancing tweaking to your .ini files that you had forgotten about?

HeyYou - It kinda depends on the machine, bro. I have a (kinda sorta) old Dell Latitude lappy that plays the game better than my newer Dell Inspiron, which has twice as much RAM to feed the intergrated card, but they both have the SAME video chipset! And while neither of them has "stellar" performance, the framerate is definitely smoother on the older lappy. It's wierd.