Mods not working in the character creator

Hi. Trying to get more hairstyles to work in character creator with pineappletree; cc tints. The hairstyles work with companions, but not showing up in CC. I have uninstalled the game; reinstalled the game; used chargen compiler; taken files out and left other files in the override folder.

This is the first time this has happened to me. Have used all the mods except cc tints before.

Please help. Any other info you need from me, just let me know.

thanks.

Did you try the pre-merged More Hairstyles-Pineappletree-CCTints compatibility chargenmorphcfg.xml file, under Optional Files?

If those are the only chargen mods you are using, then you would need to merge XMLs.

If you are using other cosmetic/chargen mods, what version of the compiler are you using?

Did you try the pre-merged More Hairstyles-Pineappletree-CCTints compatibility chargenmorphcfg.xml file, under Optional Files?

If those are the only chargen mods you are using, then you would need to merge XMLs.

If you are using other cosmetic/chargen mods, what version of the compiler are you using?

I did use the special pre-merged xml files. The compiler version is 126-971-1-2-6

Urgh. I meant to type 'if those are the only chargen mods you are using, you wouldn't need to merge the XMLs'. :ermm:

Maybe try the older v125 compiler (in the 'old files' secton).... some people seem to be having issues with the updated version of the utility, from the recent comments.

Hi TSM. Tried the older chargen compiler. No luck. Followed advice from comments on More Hairstyles page; reddit and yourself =). I will keep trying around various sites. I can't use vanilla hairs anymore. Sad.

Am trying to avoid manually editing the xml file. And so the anxiety hits.

Thankyou and say 'hi' to Esme for me.

OMG, someone remembers Esme?! She'd be tickled! (Pretty much everything tickles her. Or can be used by her for tickling... :facepalm:)

Re the More Hairstyles issue... do the styles show up in the CC if you replace the merged chargen XML with the XML for just the hairs? I want to get the hairs working, and then we can work toward getting the other mods working, too.