Valinar and Bolgeir Still have a brown face

Mig35

I know the .nif from passing by and all but what is it exactly?

6 weeks for figuring out how to solve a conflict. That is quite a time, that I do not have :wink: All the more reason I am happy with the help

By the way: I posted some info on the posts-section of the Diversity AI overhaul patch. The maker knows about the problems.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33901?tab=posts

Edited by Mig35

lol like 6 weeks in total, here an there, not full time... I'd look at it long enough to frustrate myself and then go do something else for a week, hoping inspiration would hit while I'm not thinking about it

the nif is the 3d mesh, the actual face model, with all the requisite data built into it to determine how it displays and potentially acts in the environmment.... if settings don't match in the plugin and the 3d model, they won't behave or or appear correctly in-game

Edited by radiusrsatti

Ah yes, but then the matching-problem had something to do with the hairfile.... Anyway: I know how to tweak and mess around with SEEDIT for a bit. Who knows it might help in the future again. Although I do not expect to do much at my Skyrim installation other than some mod changes for the convenience and some dlc sized expansions perhaps. The appearance of things is greatly to my liking nowadays.

Until we meet for future "conflicts" :D