Funniest kill

Argomirr

I've seen a lot of funny kills in Oblivion; guards flying through the air after being hit by a fireball and then landing in an open barrel, bandits falling off cliffs etc, but the funniest kill I ever had was that time a bandit followed me all the way up to Cloud Ruler Temple. He ran into one of the fires in the temple courtyard, flew through the air and fell off the edge, and then tumbled all the way down to Bruma. I couldn't stop laughing for nearly 15 minutes!

Now I was wondering, did any of you ever experience such a kill (like Deadra having a swim in lava :P)?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't have Daedra swim in lava, but I did find out about the staggering intelligence of Radiant AI.

You know count cheydinhal's son, the knight of the thorn? the one who gets himself stuck in an oblivion gate? Well and his little buddy were guys I just didn't want to die, so I saved when I met them. we then came to the bridge and he was promptly slaughtered.

Reload.

Came to the bridge. I protected him, but as I used a power attack to throw one of the Daedra off the side, he and the other knight bravely go chasing after it, straight into the burning hot drink.

Reload.

Getting a little mad at him at this point. so, I used my awesome battle strategy of check-for-whenever-he-needs-healing-and-then-heal-him, eventually working my way through the horde. at which point we got to the tower and we were summarily destroyed by a trio of xivilai.

Reload. again.

At this point I just typed TCL in and flew to the top of the sigil tower, ignoring what lay below me. he survived, if barely, and I got the damn gate closed

Hahahah! Great story, Eshenaleros. I don't have a particularly funny kill to add, but I just wanted to express my humor at that one. I never even tried to keep the poor little arrogant guy alive. That seems as though it would be quite the challenge.

My funnies kill was probably when i was assassinating everybody in cloud ruler temple (AGAIN!) when i went inside the wing with the beds,there was one guy wo was going upstairs,I shot him in hte back of the head he ended up one his knees,his ass sticking out backwards and his face nailed to the wall xD