Funniest kill

Argomirr

One of my newer kills was shooting the highwayman on the large bridge in the face, and he toppled off the edge. I jumped down into the water to see his dead body afterwards. The arrow, sadly, was unretrievable.

Another time, using my orc berserker, I charged into Fort Alessia and starting slaying the marauders there. Because of the layout of the fort, there is one part where there is a big drop off to where more marauders are; I did a power attack and smashed a marauder off the edge to land in the middle of a group of more marauders. They saw me, and felt it their duty to avenge their fallen comrade, so they charged off at full speed and got killed by the spiked-ball trap I skilfully evaded. :)

It's also quite satisfying when you do a kill with a single swing (non power attack).

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A maurader in Rockmill cave walked over to CM Partner Xina [Chocolate Elf] who was unconscious [set 1 minute], knelt down and said, "May you rest in peace," then hit her in the head with a mace. Edited by RazaCovek