Flashout for xb1

Playersed

Hi im on og xb1 whith pack of fps and performance mods no patch ,recently i installed remove mini nuka bliss effect by bradenm650 and honestly it improved fps incredibly we all know boston cammon? Yeah ive had not a single frame rate drop or crash ,where even with my mod set i still get them i know its about rendering ,but i come to think that less bliss from random explosions would increase fps , i mean there are mutants fighting riders and viceversa cars exploding even nuka granade can drop frame rate just becouse of the flash would anybody make or port a mod which take all flashes from explosions (granades, nukes ,rockets ,cars) onto an xb1 ? I know there is flashout by scrolltron1c ,but its only for pc, honestly with that to og xb1 there will be no crashes whats so ever, its kinda those explosions are linked to dropping fps ,when i dont have the mod (and i dont right now as its not working with cc solar canon) i can shoot single mini nuke in sanctuary wont loose frame rates but 2 or 3... and in boston cammon im scared to throw granade,but with that on i blowed literally every enemy in boston cammon flying on top of them and gunners where tessa is just to test fps and was working perfect sorry for the wall to read