Mod Type (ENB/Engine Injector)

Wolfpack49

I noticed recently when trying to install an ENB (enblocal.ini, enbseries.ini and the enbseries folder) using the Mod Type for either ENB or Engine Injector, that the enbseries folder contents were being installed to the root game folder instead of respecting the folder structure in the .tar archive. I could have sworn that in previous versions of Vortex, the folder was installed to the root and the folder contents remained in the proper folder structure. I double checked the archive and the structure is correct there.

Were there any recent changes to the Mod Type installation that removed the ability to install a tar folder structure to the root folder? This was such a handy feature for testing out different ENBs. Thank you!

I should have clarified that I am creating my own archive with the 2 enb ini files and the enbseries folder at the root so that its prepped and correct structure for the game folder.

I havent tried unpack as is as it seemed to work previously when I installed, changed the Mod Type to ENB and then enabled/deployed. Ill try that method.