Character creator dolls

IndigoGollum

It could be possible. I have started to make something similar. Making a copy of the player is possible. We do it in SE and when we make our statues. I will soon leave for 3 days and I cannot make this to start with as I have 2 running WIP right now. I will however try my best to support a project like this and give my advice's if i have any to give and if the modder get in problems and have issues to be solved.

Here is what I am talking about, copies of the NPC that the player character will meet in their journeys. The house the player will live in, will know what the Lord of the house is doing, Lord or Land Lord or whatever we now are, the Current Estate Owner. They are connected in some way. How? I do not know. It is what it is.

When you get ownership over Benirus Manor, this room will change as one example. I have not got more far then this right now. I will focus at the small rooms after the beta release.

51969738631_fdc0a064f4_o.jpg

51969738611_e8d10c6473_o.jpg

It is always fun to have small items, reminding us about what we have done. A doll of our selves would fit in any shelf in a well visited room, maybe even in the main room of the estate? It is the Legacy of the Champion. Nothing will ever happen if the Champion do not get involved, as nothing is done by automatic.

Edited by Pellape