Does mod for phisics affect fps of the game ?

Playersed

Hi i was wondering if on og xbox 1 i can make death phisics better i mean so they dont fly off once killed and i think mod is called realistic ragdoll force, and other i was thinking of realistic gore and dismemberment which makes enemies loose their limbs and still being alive but would those affect my fps ? I got set of performance mods like unlock framerate ,FAR or insignificant object removerand a few more

I used to play with the mod "live dismemberment" back when I started playing on the PS4. It didn't have any effect on the fps. However, it also used everything vanilla, due to Sony's no custom assets restrictions. If the mod uses HD or UHD assets, then yeah... that could possibly have some effect on a deck's performance.

With the Xbox, I'm not sure if it's the same or not. But with the PC you actually do not want your FPS uncapped. For PC, you actually WANT to cap the fps at 120, 90, or 60, depending on your rig and your monitor.

Other types of physics can have an effect on your fps. Tho usually very, very, very minimal, unless it's in large groups. Body physics especially. Not gonna say what game, but in one game I played, If I walked into an area with too many Mage class PCs in it, the body physics could give me stutters.

Since i got those mods i (got them yesterday) neticed few flows in performance to be honest ,not big ones just a few lags or crashes within the game still it doesnt send me back to the home screen it rahter stop for few seconds and go back to normal ,thats how am usually looseing my fps, before it was much smoother but im not too sure if its about mods as they dont improve textures they are only for phisics i think,as their discription said ,it could be my load order as well ,as im not sure where to place phisics stuff in it i have phisics mods placed under see through scopes ,on top of unlock framerate 60fps, but still i used to have crash every hour ,now even with those mods its once every few hours,( if it crash sometimes it doesnt at all), thanks for explenation ,and reply

Since i got those mods i (got them yesterday) neticed few flows in performance to be honest ,not big ones just a few lags or crashes within the game still it doesnt send me back to the home screen it rahter stop for few seconds and go back to normal ,thats how am usually looseing my fps, before it was much smoother but im not too sure if its about mods as they dont improve textures they are only for phisics i think,as their discription said ,it could be my load order as well ,as im not sure where to place phisics stuff in it i have phisics mods placed under see through scopes ,on top of unlock framerate 60fps, but still i used to have crash every hour ,now even with those mods its once every few hours,( if it crash sometimes it doesnt at all), thanks for explenation ,and reply

Heyas :)

It sounds as if you are getting into the more detailed areas of the game, such as downtown Boston. Possibly into areas that are known for causing FPS hits.

Are you still taking the hits in areas like the upper north west areas of the map?

And yeah, I used to play it on the PS4. I know the woes :( My load order would cause crashed every few hours or so :(

No problem at all, we all wanna play our games as reliably as possible :)

Hi ,Most of the times its in boston and surrounding area, but its funny becouse one day i can freelrly run down the place ,and wouldnt crash or scrach ,then another it will crash as yesterday in sanctuary , sometimes quite a lot specially indoors ,railrad hq when i noticed i get kinda rainbow luminating squares that change colour as i mowe screen, it also is not allways but pretty frequent ,more of that than ceashes,and i get kinda slow motion effect when i run, sometimes even in sanctuary ,i was playing with my load order but it didnt seem to hel much ,while deffenaitly its better than before all those issues still persist some are worst than previously

Ew. That doesn't sound healthy. :(

Boston and surrounding areas can be bad, even to some of the best PC graphics cards. So part of that, is just Bethesda's fault with their improperly optimized graphics.

I dunno if the xbox has settings in the launcher that you can turn down some of the special effects. Shadows can be hard on a lower end (no offense intended) GPU, as can raytracing, oclussion, and ummmmmm... reflections (tho this game doesn't really use the latter).

If by chance you installed the DLC Hi-Res pack, uninstall THAT shi* IMMEDIATELY. They literally can't SELL it because it's so bad they'd get sued. Total waste of HDD space, and extremely poorly done.

I dunno if there's mods to do it on xbox. But if you can find them, try mods that reduce or eliminate fog, ambiant debris, dust, etc. If you are using any mods that affect lighting, that might also be causing the drain.

But I hear ya man. I had to get a weather changing mod, because Rad Storms would throw that old PS4 into some very serious slo-mo.

Xbox unfortunatley doesnt let you change by itself much of graphoics settings, i have that done via mods, thats mod list with actual order i got(From top to bottom i load order): FAR, settlement electricity over haul wirless fusebox, hud framework, holotime hud clock, power armor holo hud, realistic sound ,boston less enemies, everyones best friend, cheat terminal, mjolnir mkv assault armor,weapon wall racks, ufd.adaptive night vision, blurrkillercomplete, ironsight blur removal, disable screen blurr when hit, night vision blur removal, realistic gore and dismemberment effect, realistic ragdoll force, tls no sun fps fo4, disable god rays, disable god rays far harbor, optimized vanilla textures - main ,optimized building textures, optimized landscape textures, insignificant object remover, no more antialising, shadow resolution 2048>512, less grass 120 version ,fn scar, enclave x - 02 power armor, wattz laser gun, imi .50ae deasert eagle, ak74m assault rifle, mk18 revamp, ru556-assault rifle, alien assault rifle, jetpacks FAO, k9 harness, invisible jetpack ring, halo main menu replacer, removed mini nuke blinding effect, fast corpse despawn, unlock framerate (60fps mod), tactical tablet 2.1 and last; survival quicksave, i was changeing few days ago load order and it really does works smoother but for somereason instead got more bugs, like im following jack cabot to the asaylum and i completly lost him he literally was nowhere to be faund, getting jammed in car doorways or other stuff i had to teleport myself to the asylum and so he appeard, i play on survival so cheat terminal is needed for fast travels, mjolnir armor also adds 2 workbenches thats the reason why i placed it more at the top same as wall racks,and all of the guns besides fn scar are added to the leveled lists (enemies and vendors) alien rifle has slight chance to drop on legendary enemies as discription says but i havent spot it just yet ,out of 2 gb space for mods i got left 30mb and is shrinked around 15 20 mb(cant install mod bigger than 10 15 mb i read every unistalled mod leave some leftovers) ,again im sorry about so long letter ,none offence taken ,i know my boy got his years now and only so much capability now, i just cant figure this out ,something in game or in my load order couse some bad stuff one thing gets better than another breaks, also i had bug today where my piboy wasnt visible after i builded concrete bunker with vault seal(vaultec workshop) in sanctuary which looked pretty decend, had to reload save where 3 hours real time of building was gone right before i started it, and when im taking pipboy out at first its not there it kinda appears while taking tablet out, its weird from fps issues to bugs and lags

I only got season pass with 6 dlcs( nuka world,automatron,far harbor, vaultec workshop,contraptor workshop ,wasteland workshop) digital got separately first fo4 than season pass from microsoft store, but i havent seen anything about hi res dlc to be honest ,im gonna check for that as well, betheshda acknowlegded that they screwed up boston area i read in one article some time ago again im sorry for previous "letter" i have around 40 mods