Epitaph Suggestions

durham1984

Hello, I am developing a mod to create unique epitaph's on every tombstone in the Imperial Palace Zone. Yes, all 500ish, each with handplace activators and individual scripts. Well, what type of epitaph do you want on your stone? :biggrin: P.S. Can see pics of example's In the General Mod Talk Forum. :thanks: In advance.

EDIT^ Trying to keep with the flavor of the game. Try to use names appropriate to race, and epitaphs need to be not too crazy lol.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I am developing a mod to create unique epitaph's on every tombstone in the Imperial Palace Zone. Yes, all 500ish, each with handplace activators and individual scripts. Well, what type of epitaph do you want on your stone? :biggrin: P.S. Can see pics of example's In the General Mod Talk Forum. :thanks: In advance.

EDIT^ Trying to keep with the flavor of the game. Try to use names appropriate to race, and epitaphs need to be not too crazy lol.

The mudcrab was faster

you can prefix it with

Here Lies Marikas longlegs ...

I'm with the strange feeling that is not what you want :)

PS: In the attempt to redeem me:

"Osnath Feldus" a good fellow whose first (and last) attempt to hunt a slautherfish could be a bit more successful without his prized adamantine full plate.

Eh, Need a few good jokes in there hehe. I will use it :P

Antius Pecunius - He should not say: Intelligence is far better, you stupid ogre.

Pancius Glutilius - He believed that paradise was a good diner; that bear too.

They are in use, Coming up on 100 hand placed stones and scripts ;P Tedious but not as bad as I thought and I actually think it will be a good mod =)

Good luck, I hope you find someone with more serious ideas :)

I did a search for Tomb stone jokes, this was my favorite (olden-era) one.

“It was a cough that carried him off; it was a coffin they carried him off in.”