• Please log in to reply
385 replies to this topic

RubyRedChaos

RubyRedChaos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
In response to post #109591173. #109591278 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

It is fine, not the first time (helping moders bug fix is a nice thing to do), be it done in days or hours. Helping everyone have a good time is worth it even as someone using the mod.

uhfeldspar

uhfeldspar

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
this is a great mod! it's fun to see even more expansions to the guild! quick question though: do you intend on adding map markers for zinnia and gabe (npc map locations)? i'm having a hard time running around trying to find zinnia!

SakuraKoi

SakuraKoi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
For now, I'm quite impressed although I have yet to see the whole wealth of features. I'm sure looking forward to more!

Now I'd also like to mention that I just saw Zinnia occupy the same tile in the saloon as Olivia (SVE) and since I'm playing with plenty of other NPC mods, I think I can suggest with quite some confidence (well, Friday 6PM most who go to the saloon do so) that one tile down should be free. On a side note, the expanded Guild looks quite small in SVE at least, so if you like to improve compatibility-immersion further, I suppose that'd be one neat option.

Edit: I gifted (wasted) the Slime Soul to the sleeping Gabriel, I crafted it again and entered with it in hand later in the day and the quest did not update. Only the next day an event triggered where I could hand it over. Perhaps it was because I received the quest on the same day but welp...

Edited by SakuraKoi, 22 May 2022 - 12:44 PM.

gagana12

gagana12

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Thank for great mod. I have a problem. Silly move in farm house but I cant find room,I see where Robin enter but I cant open?

LiveOnSUPERT

LiveOnSUPERT

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
In response to post #109597808.

Spoiler

Are you using a custom farm map?  There should also be an entrance in the bus stop, and one outside on your porch (if you are using a regular farm)

Edited by LiveOnSUPERT, 22 May 2022 - 01:39 PM.

LiveOnSUPERT

LiveOnSUPERT

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
In response to post #109594663.

Spoiler

They should be seen on npc map locations already. When I tested, they appeared on the map just fine!

LiveOnSUPERT

LiveOnSUPERT

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
In response to post #109595273.

Spoiler

I'm not sure why that happened to you - the quest should still work on the same day (and it does so on my testing)

thanks for letting me know about the saloon conflict - it'll be fixed in the next update (or in the next bug-fix update if another one is found).

Chillax83

Chillax83

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
Does this conflict with the boarding house mod? Or any other mod for that fact, I added this to my game and nothing.

Also would this be compatible with Denver being their cousin too, since he is Marlon's nephew as well? Denver is from the boarding house mod.

Edited by Chillax83, 22 May 2022 - 04:08 PM.

LiveOnSUPERT

LiveOnSUPERT

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
In response to post #109607548.

Spoiler

it doesn't conflict with board house or denver. 

you won't see any changes until you trigger the expansion initial event. enter the adventurer's guild after you complete the initiation quest and have played at least 15 days to start the expansion.

LiveOnSUPERT

LiveOnSUPERT

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
Hey everyone, hope you're enjoying the mod.

If you happen to have finished the Slime Research questline (either path), it would be great if you could help me out:

Could anyone tell me if they are experience the same error as StampyFox describes in the Bugs Tab? Specifically the fact that no slimes spawn after completing the questline.

I am unable to replicate this issue on my testing files so it would be great to know if anyone else is experiencing it so i could help out.

thanks!

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.899 seconds