• Please log in to reply
382 replies to this topic

LiveOnSUPERT

LiveOnSUPERT

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
In response to post #109607548. #109608233, #109616113, #109628868 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

just bring robin the wood directly. 

it has to be in a stack of 600 or more though, otherwise you'll gift it to her instead of completing the quest, so be careful!

Edited by LiveOnSUPERT, 23 May 2022 - 02:59 AM.

PinkParadox

PinkParadox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Hi there!  I'm using the latest version, but I still can't get the initial cutscene to trigger.  I do have the config options in GMCM, so I know it's installed.  I'm way past 15 days and have finished the initiation quest, and I also have the befriend Marlon and Gunther mod installed so that might still be causing issues.  I'm also in winter and it's been snowing the last few days, but I don't think that should be having any sort of effect.  Here's my SMAPI log in case it helps:
https://smapi.io/log/604a0957061949a494df03af0afe8f66

Thanks for your help!  This looks awesome and I can't wait to meet the new characters.  :D

Amethyst2021

Amethyst2021

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
Dialogue loop error in Gabriel's 4 heart event, or possibly Zinnia's 2 heart event.  Zinnia going to Emily's costume party, she leaves and Gabriel confesses he has nightmares. His last two sentences loop  over and over so I had to skip the rest of the scene. The sentences were:

"It'll take away from my work, but ..."
"I think I really should get help ..." 
 From there, it just repeats those two sentences over and over.

Was there anything more to that scene since I had to skip to get it to end?

LiveOnSUPERT

LiveOnSUPERT

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
In response to post #109630293.

Spoiler

thanks for telling me, i'll look into it. luckily, the event pretty much ends after that, so you didn't miss anything important.

LiveOnSUPERT

LiveOnSUPERT

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
In response to post #109629588.

Spoiler

hi, this is actually an issue with Ridgeside Village when you have Befriend Marlon installed which you should report to the RSV developers.

I'll try to explain this is simple, but i'm sure that the RSV developer will understand this:
The Base Game does not have any events in the AdventureGuild, so an file must be created for events to occur there.
Content Patcher "loads" (creates) new files in an arbitrary order, meaning that if two mods load an event file, it would override the previous ones.
As a result, this mod and RSV have measures to not load a new file and instead edit a prexisting file if a mod that adds the adventureguild event file intalled (like SVE)
the problem is, "Befriend Marlon and Gunther" does not actually add an event file to the adventure guild. RSV has code that stops it from creating the file is Befriend Marlon is installed, and Adventurer's Guild Expanded has code that stops it from loading the file if RSV is installed.

Since you don't have something like SVE, there is no event file for the Adventurer's Guild and so you can't initate the event. RSV has only 1 event in the guild, so it's pretty unlikely anyone really noticed it until my mod came out, adding lots of events to it. If RSV removes Befriend Marlon and Gunther from the list of mods that prevent it from loading the file, everything should work.if you'd like (and know how to go into mod files), i can tell you how to manually change it for now to still get it to work before RSV does any fixing.

if you want to fix this for your personal use:
Spoiler

Edited by LiveOnSUPERT, 23 May 2022 - 05:56 AM.

LiveOnSUPERT

LiveOnSUPERT

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
In response to post #109630293. #109631433 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

i've just fixed this, thanks so much for your report. please let me know if you find anything else like this in the future

KatherineC4

KatherineC4

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
In response to post #109552548. #109552588 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Hi. I've finished the translation and here's the link: Adventurer's Guild Expanded (Chinese Translation) at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

LiveOnSUPERT

LiveOnSUPERT

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
In response to post #109552548. #109552588, #109633038 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

wow great! sorry if it was any trouble with the numerous updates haha. you're amazing!

lauvinqq

lauvinqq

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
zinnia is stealing my hard earned harem ?

hamburger0102

hamburger0102

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Hi, im new to stadew valley and installed this mod, the quest 'expanding the guild', im having some problems with it. Robin said it'll  be  done in a few days, and it isn't on my quests anymore, i go to the guild and i don't see anything new. pls help.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.944 seconds