LiveOnSUPERT

LiveOnSUPERT

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
In response to post #109549028.

Spoiler

no worries! Gabriel should actually give you a crafting recipe for life essence when he meets you outside your house - it's not a monster drop! check the crafting tab - if you don't have it, let me know and i'll look into it!

if you want to know, the recipe is:
Spoiler

Amethyst2021

Amethyst2021

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
In response to post #109549028. #109549118 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Thank you. I think I posted my update making that same discovery just as you posted!

LiveOnSUPERT

LiveOnSUPERT

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
In response to post #109549028. #109549118, #109549648 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

great, glad you figured it out

TWBOY

TWBOY

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
Can you add a section for localized translations? (Sorry for GOOGLE translation)

LiveOnSUPERT

LiveOnSUPERT

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
In response to post #109551243.

Spoiler

sorry, i'm not quite sure what you mean. currently this mod is only in English. if anyone wants to translate it then I would add it to the "Translations" section of the main page

KatherineC4

KatherineC4

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
Hello! Love this mod and can't wait to share it with more players. May I translate it into Chinese and upload on Nexus? Thanks!

LiveOnSUPERT

LiveOnSUPERT

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
In response to post #109552548.

Spoiler

Absolutely! Let me know when you finish and upload it and I'll add a link to it on this page too!

RoyalTerra

RoyalTerra

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Can't believe all of this is just version 1. Super excited to accompany this mod throughout its development from here!

mightyshadowguy

mightyshadowguy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts
I'm really enjoying this mod, thank you so much for your hard work! :)

AirynS

AirynS

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts
Do you have permission from PKPixel and Ailin to use their art? Seasonal Outfits - Slightly Cuter Aesthetic is not solely Poltergeister's work and thus is not completely open-source, as Poltergeister notes in her permissions section. Zinnia's hair is from Robin's Flower Dance outfit by Ailin and Daniel's jacket is from Kent's winter outfit by PKPixel. If you have contacted them for permission, please note that in your permissions & credits section - if you have not, please remove the assets until you've either done so or replaced them with your own art, otherwise this is art theft.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.017 seconds