337 replies to this topic

DragonRyder323

DragonRyder323

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi!

Love the mod, but something super weird has been happening since I updated to 1.5 that's really confusing me. It boils down to two things
1. All of the slime gems I had stored in a chest transformed into the slime berries from SVE
2. All of the slime hearts I'm growing on my farm now come up as growing slime gems

I have no idea why this happened or what is causing it- I haven't installed any new mods and the only one I've removed is the gender neutrality mod. Please help

Edit: When I plant new slime heart seeds they're normal, but the ones I planted prior to updating are coming up as slime gems. It's also impacting my wine, which is unfortunate. Fun fact- apparently slime gems take around 8 days to grow. No idea where or how the game got that number- I just thought it was neat. But yeah, super weird and I have no idea what's causing it. SMAPI shows everything as normal as far as I can tell

Edited by DragonRyder323, 28 June 2022 - 04:29 AM.

LiveOnSUPERT

LiveOnSUPERT

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
In response to post #111094073.

Spoiler

it's likely a case of json shuffle due to how json assets work (usually happens when new items are adding to the game, since modded items have to have their item ids shifted).†

there's no real way to 'fix' this, you'll just have to keep the changed items/crops or you can use something like CJB Item Spawner to get the items you had originally back. json shuffle affects lots of mods, not just AGE!

Edited by LiveOnSUPERT, 28 June 2022 - 04:30 AM.

DragonRyder323

DragonRyder323

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
In response to post #111094073. #111094428 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Ah, that makes sense- it didn't end up being a huge deal. I ended up just sleeping until harvest and then replanting before using CJB cheats to go back to the start of the season. I'll have to keep an eye out for any other switched items- thanks for the help!

Also, is there any way to avoid a JSON shuffle in the future or is it just a risk that comes with modding? I've never had something like this happen before so I'm a bit curious lol

pugsnotdrugs25

pugsnotdrugs25

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi!

I downloaded this mod and the regular Stardewvalley expanded and I'm loving it so far but I think I encountered a bug, I just got the secret note asking me to bring maple syrup to the secret woods but when I go there nothing happens. Is there a different secret woods with the expansion or am I missing something? I've gone to both the woods behind the wizards tower and Cindersap forest with the vineyard.

LiveOnSUPERT

LiveOnSUPERT

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
In response to post #111122443.

Spoiler

hi, this isn't something that my mod should affect so i don't think this is a bug with AGE. I'd look into SVE since they recently had a secret woods update.

LiveOnSUPERT

LiveOnSUPERT

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
In response to post #111094073. #111094428, #111095743 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

unfortunately json shuffle is unavoidable :(

Edited by LiveOnSUPERT, 29 June 2022 - 12:52 AM.

DeNarr

DeNarr

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
So, when I chose Zinnia's side, I got a message along the lines of being able to have friendly monsters early. What does this mean? Cause I hatched a slime egg on my farm, and it still attacked me. Not sure what it meant.

LiveOnSUPERT

LiveOnSUPERT

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
In response to post #111144728.

Spoiler

Hm.. Iím not sure. Friendly monsters were removed †in later updates due to causing glitches, so it may just be a leftover text

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.194 seconds