• Please log in to reply
414 replies to this topic

Slimfrog

Slimfrog

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
is it compatible with stardew valley expanded?

GrolderGoat

GrolderGoat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Another commenter answered one of my questions (whether it'll work in a current save) which is great! But it doesn't seem to be triggering. Do I still need to wait the 15 days for stuff to happen? 

CopperSun

CopperSun

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
In response to post #109569598. #109569653, #109570518, #109570738, #109571388 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Just an FYI, but there's a group effort to list all the NPC festival spots for just this reason. :) https://stardewmodding.wiki/wiki/Custom_NPC_Tiles

LiveOnSUPERT

LiveOnSUPERT

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
In response to post #109576443.

Spoiler

yes!

LiveOnSUPERT

LiveOnSUPERT

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
In response to post #109576543.

Spoiler

you should only need to have 15 days played in game (before or after installing)

you also need to complete the initiation quest and enter the adventure guild once.

the next time you enter the guild the first cutscene should activate. (you also must be the host if its multiplayer)

Edited by LiveOnSUPERT, 21 May 2022 - 09:39 PM.

HannaVictoria

HannaVictoria

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts
Oh hey look, anything I ever wanted

GrolderGoat

GrolderGoat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
In response to post #109576543. #109578473 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I figured it out! I had a hunch that one of my mods was incompatible and it was. After I deleted the mod this one worked fine. For yours and others reference.. the mod "Befriend Marlon and Gunther" ( https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2569 ) makes it not work. There aren't any errors that happen in SMAPI that make it obvious, the first cutscene just won't happen.

It might be because that mod changes it so Marlon/Gunther path and move around. *shrug*

lemurkat

lemurkat

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts
I am very excited by this mod, and as I have several characters who are either members of the Adventurer's Guild (MisterGinger, Tristan, Jasper), I would like to know if there are any Conversation Topics I can use to add dialogue to them.
Also, I have a cryptozoologist reporter about to move to the valley, and something tells me she'd be very interested in your research.
Currently Marlon is being very protective about allowing her access to the Guild, but I am wondering if you'd be okay with me maybe adding some bonus content to her if this mod is installed. (She's a future East Scarp Temporary NPC).

AirynS

AirynS

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts
In response to post #109555248. #109568013 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Thank you for the quick reply and replacement, I appreciate it! :)

Domriso

Domriso

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 23 posts
In response to post #109582983.

Spoiler

I didn't realize how much I wanted a cryptozoologist NPC before now. I am very excited.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.017 seconds