Lightning and clutter problems with CK

NikitaDarkstar

Right, so I'm new to modding (and the forum, hello! If this is in the wrong place, please point me to the right one?) and I'm having two problems I'm hoping to get some help with.

First some background, I'm working on overhauling the Thieves Guild (Ragged Flagon and the Cistern) because I couldn't find anything to fit my tastes. So I've been redoing some of the light the the Flagon, but now I'm running into an odd issue where the floor takes on this flat, dull, dark shadow when I move around in the flagon. It's worse in 1st person POV, but it shows up in 3rd too. It also happens if I turn around in certain spots, almost as if some lights fail to cast light on the floor, but when I move into another lit up area and look back to where I came from everything looks normal. Unfortunantely I don't have any screenshots because my game absolutely refuses to take any, .ini settings be damned, but I'm hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction at least.

My second problem is well, the clutter I've added (which isn't that much compared to some vanilla areas) just looks like someone set of a bomb in the middle of it. I arrange it neatly in the CK, I've tried adding collision boxes, which made my issues worse (maybe I'm using them wrong? I honestly don't know), I give the items plenty of space to not collide, but still when I enter an area things just looks like a whirlwind went through. The funny thing is that the items where I just replaced a vanilla item with something more interesting looking, and a lot of the items I jsut duplicated aren't causing me any issues, but things I just added right from the WorldObjects section is. So does anyone have any ideas on how to fix either (or both) of these issues? They're not game breaking or anything, but they're a bit frustrating, and I'd like to be able to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks in advance, Nikki D.