Photo

Where Can You Go Through the Dragon Door?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Dustmo7e

Dustmo7e

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 70 posts

Hi! :happy:

This is a really basic question: can the WRDragonDoor01 (000252C7) be used as a load door from an outside space to an interior cell?

I know that only the doors marked with "L" should be used to link together as a doors that teleport the player from one door to another and usually this is what I do. But the dragon door looks exactly like the loading doors with the black space behind it. What is it, if it is not a loading door? What can it be used for?

If there are animated doors that work within cells and load doors that teleport between cells, then what is a non-animated door that you can't use as a load door?

Hanaisse

Hanaisse

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

WRDragonDoor01 is a load door and yes can be used between interiors and exteriors. For example, it's the doors in the Bannered Mare.

"What is a non-animated door that you can't use as a load door?" Gotta be honest, I don't understand this question. :)

If you're looking for an interior door that just opens and closes and doesn't transport you somewhere, WRDoor02 or WRDoor03 is what you want.

Dustmo7e

Dustmo7e

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 70 posts

WRDragonDoor01 is a load door and yes can be used between interiors and exteriors. For example, it's the doors in the Bannered Mare.

"What is a non-animated door that you can't use as a load door?" Gotta be honest, I don't understand this question. :smile:

If you're looking for an interior door that just opens and closes and doesn't transport you somewhere, WRDoor02 or WRDoor03 is what you want.

Ok. Thanks! :smile:

My last question was vague, i suppose, because technically all doors are animated. What I meant was to wonder about the dragon door: that if it is not a simple animated indoors-door but not a loading door either, what can it be? You know, since there are only load doors and non-loading doors. But you said it's a load door, it's just not marked with an "L" like it probably should be. I couldn't remember where it was used, so I was afraid to use it for anything. 

Thanks again.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.902 seconds