Neckseam fix for Skyrim?

Albatrossman

I'm not sure where to put this, I just had an idea with all the people including me when you install certain mods, then all of a sudden. BAM! A mod with companions strikes in and what the fudge do we got here.

White head and black body?

You get what i mean, the head doesn't match with the body. This far I have realized that

*setnpcweight <NUMBER>* (without stars) in console fixes the issue with the neckseam on npcs, your character and pretty much everything. I have seen mods also which tries to fix this issue and they seem rather complicated and uneffective...

Then all of a sudden, something hit me. When you quit the game and start it again this NECK issue with the "temporary console fix" comes back again.

What if, there was a mod someone would make, that reads every NPC's current bodyweight at the time being. AND resets their weight. That would mean that all NPCS on the game that you loaded 5 seconds ago would have their bodyweight restored to match their neck seam issues! :ohmy:

This is just an idea though, probably doesnt work. But I felt it was worth posting it.

Thank you for listening

Yet again sorry if I did something wrong, I dont know anything about the forums etc. Just posted this because its better to say it than not I suppose.