AI draw realistic pictures

Pellape

I got so impressed today, watching this Video but what does it have to do with Oblivion?

Watch it and think. If we ask it to make textures or new designs, stuff we can use and can make in Blender or use directly into the game?

What if we ask the AI about TES specific stuff? Will it be able to make cool and nice TES art? I bet it will be able to do it. If I ever can lay my hands on this, i will use it and experiment with it, in the Name of Oblivion, Cyrodiil and our world of TES4. See what I saw and just think about the potentials.

1. I guess the speaker voice is computer animated as I suspect DELL-E talks about himself, in 3rd person like Julius Ceasar did 2100 years ago.
  2. if the computer wins computer games against the best players in the world, will he accept all the money and what will he use them for? It is a lot of money at stake at those games.
  3. If sompne piss DELL-E off and if he can get in contact with central controlled weapons, how will he react?
  4. He see himself as a cuddly toy. The speaker said: At least he thinks that right now. I guess the speaker knows and see the danger here.
  5. I cannot help it. I see terminator 1984 passing by... This Cuddly Toy is scarring really.

Maybe I see enemies where there are any? I am causious and suspicious. This is so new. i did send DALL-E 1 my picture a year ago and I did post some of the pictures he made here at the forum, one of them was that Skooma girl in SI.

-Skoooooma... I need more Skoooooma... She is so wasted. I have a picture of her in my hallway at the hobbit Home entrance.

My first day testing the GigaDeux armour. Look at the picture on the wall at the right side here, at the end of the hallway. Who do you see?

51410440932_c1c46808f2_b.jpg

Edited by Pellape

DALL-E 1 or 2 picture of the Skooma Girl from that specific painting in my hallway. An original Screenie I took myself. The face is in the middle of this mosaic.

-SKOOMA

50844450698_75ecb2858f_b.jpg

Edited by Pellape