Just Thinking About Something

FayelonMagicalGirl

So, I've been thinking. A while back, someone expressed their concerns towards my postings of my story in the ME:LE forums, mentioning that this site is mainly for discussions regarding mods, so it did give me a thought.

I've been wondering if there would be anyone interested in creating Mass Effect CGI animations of my OCs for my story. You can always say no, it's OK, but any rude comments, harsh criticism or insults will NOT be tolerated.

Just a thought. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I would love if my OCs could be brought to life via CGI. I would do it, myself, but graphic design isn't exactly something that's easy for me to figure out, much less carry out.

Thanks in advance, everyone.

• 3 weeks later...

So, I continued putting some thought into this and there was something else that I would like to bring up. Do any of you know the program, or programs, in which streamers could create their own 3D avatars and talk through them on their streams? I would like to start those, too, but some of the programs I have are difficult to figure out. If I could create some of my OCs using that program, I would be very happy, I just need some help figuring out how to use those programs.

Thanks in advanced

Edited by FayelonMagicalGirl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, everyone. I came back with something else in mind.

So, I'm also interested in writing my own Mass Effect Andromeda story. Now just to be clear, I'm putting in whatever I want as well as changing a few things here and there. So, a lot of the fans are wondering about what will happen right after the Quarian Ark arrives in Andromeda. I would love to come up with a story, but......

I don't know how the storyline will play out as soon as that happens. I mean, I can come up with my own ideas, but if there are original ideas involved, I would prefer to stick with that.

So, if anyone would be interested in helping out with that, I would very much appreciate it as it is just so much work for me and I don't know how the rest of the story will play out. I could make guesses but chances are, they would be mostly wrong.

If there are people here who have or are working on the series, any input from you would be appreciated.
Also, if anyone would be interested in seeing the MEA story that I've been working on, I would be happy to post it on here, but it might take some time before I officially write out the story. I did put together some of the vital elements, such as dialogue. The next thing that needs to be done is to start writing out the story.

Let me know what you think.