Searching item by FormID?

TtlyN00b

DVX7IBo.jpg

Having consistent crash on certain areas with this popup, obviously I can't tell what is actually causing it without knowing which mod is it from as crash fixes only says that 0x5D159 as formID.

Well I said item, but it could even be ground objects, furniture, terrain bumps, etc.

Just spammed out the console and player.placeatme A71A49 seems to places something, it's invisible so I can only assume it's some sort of weather or light effect? Certainly not an inventory item.

So if anyone could help out on determining what sort of object it is named as somehow on the CK, that would be great.

Edited by TtlyN00b

Load up xEdit (TES5Edit / SSEEdit) for the version of the game that you have. Load all of your active plugins. Use the filter to search for the listed ID number(s).

This should locate the specific object being mentioned and list all plugins that affect the record. If there are no additional plugins affecting the record, then you may have a mod providing the mesh (NIF file) used by that object record and that mesh may be "corrupt".

Also make sure that your installed mods are for the version of the game that you have. Mods for 32 bit Skyrim are not intended for 64 bit Skyrim and vice versa. Installing to the wrong game can cause crashes if not properly modified for the correct version of the game (if modification is even possible for that file type).