Skyrim SE Mod Organizer 2 Error & won't open applications

MasterofFright

Hi,

After long time I wanted back to Skyrim and mod to Special Edition.
Usually I'm using Mod Organizer 2 for installing mods.
Anyway..
When I try to start even Skyrim or Skyrim Launcher with Mod Organizer 2, its giving Error and not launch game.
I'm not using any Antivirus software or Malware app. and Yes, first I manually started Skyrim game before for ini files. and Located to MO2 to Skyrim SE directory for file location.

Using custom Windows 10 x64 Lite OS, some Windows features not enabled in this version. and Windows Defender not installed.

I think somehow this Anniversary Edition caused this, I'm sure before this update I succesfully modded heavily SE.

I hope You can help me about that. Maybe there are others who had the same problem and solved it.

Thanks..

I think somehow this Anniversary Edition caused this, I'm sure before this update I succesfully modded heavily SE.

You need to update SKSE and some mods depending on it. The usual suspects are things like SSE Engine Fixes, Racemenu, Address library, PapyrusUtil and the like.

This list may help a bit.

https://modding.wiki/en/skyrim/users/skse-plugins

The list is about compatibility with AE, but you can also use it to see, which mods need an update.

You need to update SKSE and some mods depending on it. The usual suspects are things like SSE Engine Fixes, Racemenu, Address library, PapyrusUtil and the like.

This list may help a bit.

https://modding.wiki/en/skyrim/users/skse-plugins

The list is about compatibility with AE, but you can also use it to see, which mods need an update.

Tried without any mod, even without SKSE. But not worked for me ..