4 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,559,866 posts
CyberPunk Mod's

Mod's that work......... and some lewd cute cloths.

dstinson53

dstinson53

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 193 posts

Super Stoked! I love video games. Sometimes, I dont mind grinding. Most times I hate mod shopping. Sometimes I just want to be a dirty rotten cheater and have some else deliver me a cool shopping cart of mods that work. This is my oasis. This is a perfect collection. Thanks

nokturnihs

nokturnihs

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Dude - 99 items and TONS of manual edits required or anyone clicking PLAY when they're done installing this collection will instanlty CTD. You either need to seriously trim the fat or write a post-install script that does the manual edits for the end user. If not they're gonna be clicking ANOTHER 99 times to try and find out which mods required edits and which didn't - something people new to modding just aren't gonna do (Hell I've been modding games for 20 years and I'm not gonna do it). 

Loved some of your choices, but this needs addressing.

Animation3503

Animation3503

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I agree with you but most people who get into modding should know how alot or some of the mods work. if they don't youtube video's show that kind of stuff to help them out. or they can leave a comment asking for help and i will see what i can do to help them. ( And the mod Creators also leave alot of into how there stuff works.)

Edited by Animation3503, 24 June 2022 - 07:38 AM.

Animation3503

Animation3503

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

The Collection has been updated!!!!!!!!

(Links to most of the clothing mods in the collection) ... if missed any please let me know.

Edited by Animation3503, 24 June 2022 - 07:41 AM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.982 seconds