1 reply to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,559,847 posts
Simple Big Mod Pack

A mod pack focused on ease to plug-in & get started with minimal file manipulation, with many features & interesting changes from a variety of mod authors.

BadElfNiu

BadElfNiu

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Just like title of the mod pack says it is kinda big mod pack that is really simple to install i was honestly suprised that i had absolutly no problem installing it and im like the biggest noob when it comes to installing mods and making them work :P The only problem i had was that the part 2 of sse engine fixes WAS necessary to make this pack work (without it i was stuck on loading screen).
Pack is kinda of nice it really enhance immersion and overall gaming experiance. Have in mind that the beggining is kind of hard especially if u want to play melle since potions in the begging are really weak.

The only bug i found so far is that enemies and resources are kinda doubled in the new part of the embershard mine what i mean is for example if you disable torch there is a second one that is still active or when you backstab one enemy the second one just turns around and attacks you so be aware of it :D.

Overall really nice collection that is relativly easy to handle for your computer :)

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.072 seconds