Creation Kit Help! Seeking Captians of the Intrawebz!

Rammex

Hello my dear fellow community of modders, I require aid!

Im currently fidling about with the Creation kit and I cant figure out how to add new leveled items to existing templates. I made my own Levelditem which is made to drop certain custom items and I want Bandits to drop em so I tried adding em to their templates giving all bandits except chiefs a chance to drop said item.

I went in the game and killed many a bandit yet zero of them held my desired keepsake. After about half an hour I gave up, striken with dissapointment and confusion, why?

I want to further test by adding said Item to custom chests and whatnot but I currently dont have any time. Would love if someone could shed light on this dilemma.

Aye, I did check the plugins square, so nay, not common peasant matters are the issue! What I do fear is that whatever modification I have intergrated into my fantasy world might be causing conflict! I wonder aswell if any one of you gallant sirs and madams posses the knowledge about these additions and if they could cause such a wedge: SkyRe (My biggest concern), Immersive Armors/weapons (highly doubt these), Realistic Needs and Diseases and Frostfall.

Yours sincerely, Rammex

PS: If you want me to type in common english then you will have to wait. Im off to bed now so cheers. Thanks to anyone who can answer my question before I can check. Ill explain it more thoroughly if need be.

Did you remember to wait for 10 in game days or start a new game to let the bandits spawn with desired item? In the lvl list did you set it the spawn with all the items instead of just one of them? Did you set the chance to zero? Is the mod below Skyre or all other mods? Did you make a bash patch? There is a lot of places to look buddy, but I suggest you make your mod by itself first then worry about if it works with other mods